Discuss Warmfront recipient in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Terotech

Hello y'all,
I'm just a DIY plumber, and waiting for a replacement boiler from Warmfront, for my Ferroli which has not been the best advert for the Italians. :D.
I've been in service engineering from 1957 [National Service] until retirement, in various applications but not plumbing, I came here looking for info on the Ideal boilers which I'd been warned off, but it seems that the Logic model is OK. I'm not sure whether Warmfront offer the Logic or the Logic+, and what the difference is yet, but possibly I'll get some expert advice from you guys on the sharp end? ;).
Regards, and thanks in advance. Ian Colley in sunny Stockport.

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Welcome to UKPlumbersForums.co.uk Terotech. Thanks for introducing yourself.

Re: Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumb

Welcome to UKPlumbersForums.co.uk Terotech. Thanks for introducing yourself.
Thanks Dan, must spend some time finding my way around.....you have a mighty big forum here. Regards, Ian C.

welcome terotech someone here will have the right answer for you:)regards turnpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Warmfront recipient in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock