Search the forum,

Discuss Warmflow combi water pressure problem in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

B

Bullyfuller

Hi i wonder if anybody can help ? I drained down my warmflow boiler for a new rad , now its needs 3 bar pressure to trigging boiler back into life but my mains is only 2.5 ! Any ideas

It will.be the combi. Normally the low pressure sensor resets between 1.5 and 2.0. The issue with this combi is that the filling loop and pressure gauge are connected and the low pressure sensor is on the store.
Seen issues with the flex connector getting blocked with crap and not being able to fill the boiler but the gauge says it is.

Reply to Warmflow combi water pressure problem in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have just had a boiler, hot water tank and power shower pump replaced on advice by my plumber. I have two separate boilers, heat/hotwater...
Replies
Views
the pressure of my boiler looks unstable After i re-pressurize to 1.5 bar, using tap is ok without problem. but when turn on the central heating...
Replies
Views
D
  • Question
Hi all, My pressure is stable at 1.5 when the boiler is off, but if I switch it on, the pressure rises as expected, but once switched off it...
Replies
Views
Damo666
D
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock