Discuss Wanted: Kane ASP2 flueless appliance CO sampling probe kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Toxic Ted

As title says as mine seems to have gone on holiday and its the wrong time of year to be paying too much for a bent pipe with holes in it.....much thanks.

Abit of 10 mm pipe bent and with holes drilled in, squash and solder the end up?

viper book has sample giving hole sizes and dimensions to diy your own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wanted: Kane ASP2 flueless appliance CO sampling probe kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Sorry I have sort of asked this before, tried professionals but not great 1st experience hence DIY attempt attempt again. 2 completely cold...
Replies
Views
The rusty bit with a hole at the top looks quite old, feels flimsy, and is a single skin 100mm x 400mm. The boiler has a 600mm new pipe rising...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock