Search the forum,

Discuss Wall hung Grants.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bunker

I have 3 on my rounds and they all have knackered bottom baffles despite FGA being spot on. One of them, and external, is only 2 years old but is on its 3rd coil.
Anyone found similar?

Not as yet, look after a few no problems as yet, but wall hung oil is always a compromise, just look at the difference in hex size against the equivalent floorstander.

I can't remember but I got new baffles for a wall mounted, I'm sure it was a Grant, and the bottom baffle they send out are now slightly thicker, perhaps they know of a fault!
I do know that HRM had problems with 0.45 nozzles causing issues, so now recommend nothing lower than a 0.50 in their boilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wall hung Grants.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hello, I'm a homeowner, not a DIYer. I have an almost 1 year old SaniCompact Comfort wall-hung toilet which has worked flawlessly until about a...
Replies
Views
Hello all, We have a small bathroom, which currently has the toilet on the outside wall, and the sink on the inside wall. What are the...
Replies
Views
I went in to fit a small wall hung basin today and had a devil of a job trying to keep it tight to the wall along the top edge. I’ve done a couple...
Replies
Views
Hi Just moved into a house and in process of renewing sealant around the shower cubicle. Feel free to skip to the bottom to get the question...
Replies
Views
B
Hi everyone, I have a Santon Premier Plus PP120E (unvented direct immersion heater) fitted with two thermostats, which provides hot water to taps...
Replies
Views
Bridog
B
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock