Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Wall-Hung duravit pan & Grohe consealed cistern in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydebruyne

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Have to replace the flush cone on a duravit pan which is connected to a grohe cistern.

Arent these wall hung pans secured with the two buts underneath the pan? As there is no access to any of the frame as all tiled in.

Have to replace the flush cone on a duravit pan which is connected to a grohe cistern.

Arent these wall hung pans secured with the two buts underneath the pan? As there is no access to any of the frame as all tiled in.

Trough the flush plate normally

Last edited:
Read above sorry thought you ment the flush washer
Cheers Shaun, I thought so but its the house of a director of a big contract of ours who'll no doubt stand behind me the entire time and I didn't want to look like an idiot (other then generally looking like an idiot haha)

Cheers Shaun, I thought so but its the house of a director of a big contract of ours who'll no doubt stand behind me the entire time and I didn't want to look like an idiot (other then generally looking like an idiot haha)

Might be covered by some dome plastic caps

Yeah it will just be two bolts. They can be a bit of a pain to get back on the wall. They can easily leak if you cut the pipe down too short and t doesn't go all the way into the pan.

Just did it, back in the wall and all dry :) phew lol

Was it with bolts or long studs with nut? I find the stud kind easier. Had one which needed a large Allen key to remove the nut, so many different kinds now.

Was it with bolts or long studs with nut? I find the stud kind easier. Had one which needed a large Allen key to remove the nut, so many different kinds now.
Studs with nuts - was easier than back to wall pans, I hate them

I like the 19mm nut type best. But villeroy and boch come with Allen bolts accessed from the sides.
Ps one are located under the seat hinges too.

I like the 19mm nut type best. But villeroy and boch come with Allen bolts accessed from the sides.
Ps one are located under the seat hinges too.

Yep, forgot about the under seat hinge type, took me a google on site to work that one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wall-Hung duravit pan & Grohe consealed cistern in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A few years ago I installed a wall hung toilet pan in my last house which did not flush well when disposing of waste solids. The water would rise...
Replies
Views
I have a wall hung pan with a concealed cistern. The flush is the "old style" Grohe Eau2 dual flush pneumatic button. When pressed the flush valve...
Replies
Views
My sister bought a new build property which has wall hung toilets, NK by Noke Porcelona The pans are all moving enough for the silicone sealant to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled...
Replies
Views
Hi, just installing a wall hung toilet on a grohe duofix frame + hardie + metro tiles. All fine so far, just pushed the pan on rods and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock