Search the forum,

Discuss Vokera 1789 heating valve in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all, I have had a prv valve replaced recently, and have just noticed a small drip coming from the pipework under the combi boiler. I've found out the part is a vokera 1789 heating valve. The leak is by the square part of the valve. I'm not great at plumbing so I'm just wondering if the square end can be tightened or whether I need a new valve. Cheers all.

Attachments

• 20210317_120524.jpg
    20210317_120524.jpg
    345.3 KB · Views: 6
They’ve turn the valves off to change the prv best get them back

No they’ve turned the valves off to fix the prv and then they’ve turned it back on and it’s started leaving valves need replacing

Reply to Vokera 1789 heating valve in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock