Discuss Vitodens 050 . in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

quality

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Thoughts on this boiler?

Good for the money 100 is better all copper pipes (the 50 has rubber) both good boilers

I noticed that today (rubber hoses) when I serviced one for the first time. I was not really impressed. It was as clean as a whistle inside the burner but too small and too plastic

I noticed that today (rubber hoses) when I serviced one for the first time. I was not really impressed. It was as clean as a whistle inside the burner but too small and too plastic

But it's cheap :D if you want all brass and copper 100 is the way to go

Reply to Vitodens 050 . in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
D
hello! while saving up for a new plumbing and heating installation for my new one bedroom flat, i did a lot of research on different boilers and...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, I have a viessmann vitoden 100 w boiler and we have had a three hour power cut this afternoon/ evening. The boiler switches on and the...
Replies
Views
Abbie S
A
Morning, I have a job later this week with the above , Viessmann Vitodens System boiler. It has a 4 pipe setup with internal diverter and at...
Replies
Views
M
I have a viessman vitodens 222F combi storage boiler on the ground floor. It has 100l capacity inbuilt cylinder which is delivered on mains...
Replies
Views
Max Hill
M
Back