Discuss Valve identification in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paulplumb

Hi all. I was wondering if anyone could identify the manufacturer of this valve for me please? The customer would like the replacement to gold also.

The valve is leaking. I have not seen this type before. They look odd as they have the bidirectional arrows on them normally seen on trvs but as far as I am aware these are just regular wind down valves.

valve.jpeg

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• valve.jpeg
    valve.jpeg
    8.8 KB · Views: 60
Last edited by a moderator:
Is that actually gold plated?
Hardly matches posh look with all that white ptfe tape mess at tail! :smile:
Has to be a trv surely. A brass non chromed valve would look similar I would think

Looks like a Trv with the protective cap still in place before Trv head is fitted

i think they are draytons they came with the trvs in a packif you unscrew the head it will have a pin so the body is the same as the trv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Valve identification in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have recently had this radiator fitted and currently it gets very hot. I would like to turn the radiator temperature down however I'm unsure...
Replies
Views
This is a picture of my sons sink plumbing. The yellow arrow goes to the dishwasher and the red arrow goes to the washing machine. There is a...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time plumber and poster here. I've installed two new zone valves and replicated the direction inwhich the original valves were...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi I am trying to fit a Hive Radiator valve into my existing TRV valve body to make them automatic so have bought a Hive valve to try it out. I...
Replies
Views
I have just tried to balance my heating system (16 cast iron rads, 3 towel rails), all the lockshields were fully open. When I try to close them...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock