Discuss Vaillant ecotec pro DHW in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

peteisfishing

Hi all, one of my neighbours was chatting the other day, complaining that his DHW was pathetic. Of course I volunteered to have a look. And it is pathetic!. It's dribbling out! Hot but dribbling!. Is there a filter in these things? Looked at his manual but it doesn't say either way. He did say its been like it for ages and he has had his plate to plate changed already. Sounds like a restriction, hopefully there is a filter.....somewhere!

There is a filter on the cold, isolate the cold at the valve. Remove the valve at the boiler end and pop the filter out with a flat driver.

Hi all, one of my neighbours was chatting the other day, complaining that his DHW was pathetic. Of course I volunteered to have a look. And it is pathetic!. It's dribbling out! Hot but dribbling!. Is there a filter in these things? Looked at his manual but it doesn't say either way. He did say its been like it for ages and he has had his plate to plate changed already. Sounds like a restriction, hopefully there is a filter.....somewhere!

I'm sure it's in the manual. When was the last time it was serviced?

If it goes wrong, even if it's not broke, you do realise that it's your fault?

Here look

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1380226320174.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380226320174.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant ecotec pro DHW in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Vaillant Ecotec Plus 832 boiler is 13 years old, 4 of which since we've been living there, started to play up in last couple of months. An...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant ecotec plus 831 (one with small circle buttons) and it has passed gas service not long ago. However, the problem I have is when...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
All feedback welcome ! Here are a few details . 1.New Ecotec Vaillant boiler fitted ."protection kit/filter " paid for to get 10 year...
Replies
Views
WPJ Plumbing
W
Hello, I hope one of you good people can help. We have a Vaillant ecoTec Pro boiler, it's about six years old. Today, for the first time, it's...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock