Search the forum,

Discuss vaillant ecotec pro 28 leaking diverter valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dave1234

Hi, the diverter valve is leaking on my boiler. I have ordered a new one, can anyone tell me how to change it please? I do not know how to drain it, I presume this will have to be done before I remove the old one?

thank you

dave

Removing the case of that boiler is classified as gas work for which you are not qualified.

Please get a gsr in to do this for you.

Read the forum rules and don't become a statistic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to vaillant ecotec pro 28 leaking diverter valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd...
Replies
Views
Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24. Hi all, we are having issues with hot water as it only stays hot for a few minutes for the taps and shower. You can...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was hoping to replace an old system boiler with a Vaillant Ecotec Exclusive 627 system boiler, thats the one with the diverter valve so no...
Replies
Views
Vaillant Ecotec Plus 832 boiler is 13 years old, 4 of which since we've been living there, started to play up in last couple of months. An...
Replies
Views
Got a replacement combination boiler, less that 1 year old. Noticed some water from the connection pictured. Can't see what is it from the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock