Discuss Vaillant Ecotec Plus 831 losing pressure overnight in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checked the PRV outside and it doesn't look like it's ever discharged. I did however find a leaking conex on the heating flow going into the cylinder and evidence of a recent leak through the ceiling which was just another conex which needed nipping up. All fine now anyway and I told them to hit the Conex Kid with that filling loop if they ever see him again.

Seeing as I only went out to speak to them about a shower it's ended up being a good evening. They want a new kitchen fitting too! *Dances*

Checked the PRV outside and it doesn't look like it's ever discharged. I did however find a leaking conex on the heating flow going into the cylinder and evidence of a recent leak through the ceiling which was just another conex which needed nipping up. All fine now anyway and I told them to hit the Conex Kid with that filling loop if they ever see him again.

Seeing as I only went out to speak to them about a shower it's ended up being a good evening. They want a new kitchen fitting too! *Dances*
you rang ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant Ecotec Plus 831 losing pressure overnight in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
I have done pressure test for 2" high pressure pipe line by closing the pipe with rubber plugs at the ends. It was 3 bar and I kept it for 24...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock