Discuss Urgent - Advice Appreciated Please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldnt trust stick on pads.

Make a nice sturdy timber frame with plywood top and loads of gripfix to stick it down and a tube of silicone round the back to stick it to the wall and make sure no leaks if the bead seal fails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Urgent - Advice Appreciated Please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Do you recognise this shower drain rubber seal? I have searched the web and common plumbing spares suppliers but I cannot find which it is. It...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On...
Replies
Views
Hi. We want to replace our shower tray. I've been doing lots of research trying to establish which trays are best. The current tray, I think is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am fitting a new bathroom, and changing the layout. I've fitted one bathroom before, but I did have issues with smells occasionally, that...
Replies
Views
Back