Search the forum,

Discuss Unknown Syphon Type in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BillyTheKId

Can anyone identify this syphon type please and where I might get one. One of the lugs on the syphon where it locates on the fixed part in the cistern has snapped off. If I can't get a new part I will probably have to change the toilet as the retaining nut is located under the cistern inside the toilet and is inaccessible. To remove the cistern would undoubtedly break it. I live near Thetford in Norfolk.

Many Thanks

IMG_0706.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0706.jpg
    IMG_0706.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 33
That looks like a Dudley syphon , send a couple of photos to there Tec dep't they will tell you.

Whose make of toilet is it? If the flush valve does need replacing it's no more then an hours work and a new doughnut seal. Depending on how it attaches it may also need a new close coupled fixing plate kit..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Unknown Syphon Type in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock