Discuss undersink water heater recommendations? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdodds2004

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Got to fit a couple of these in a local church, doing a bit of reaserch and looked at a few different units but wondering if anyone had any recommendations on a decent quality one.

Local merchant stocks Hyco, and crown but will order me anything in i need :)

santon or ariston is good (the only thing they make is worth any salt)

+1 for ariston, that was the last 1 I fitted and seemed decent enough.

Havent seen one in ages but I still think they make them , zip ...... A pal had one in his factory for years , brilliant thing.
Recently I have used a few Hyco units , very cheap ( or used to be ) and they have been fine .

Havent seen one in ages but I still think they make them , zip ...... A pal had one in his factory for years , brilliant thing.
Recently I have used a few Hyco units , very cheap ( or used to be ) and they have been fine .

there ok until they go wrong and price is steep and spare prices are stupid

Sound. Have you had any over a decent period of time? Need it to be reasonably long lasting

One is on about 4 years now ( you know whats going to happen now lol ) , personaly I didnt think it would get that far.

Where are you based pal ?

telford doe !! I am a tosser , sorry theres a first call gas not far from here , obviously not you

Last edited:
Sound. Have you had any over a decent period of time? Need it to be reasonably long lasting

how long is long normally they only last about 5-8 years depending on use

could you fit a small direct unvented cylinder somewhere? will last longer

how long is long normally they only last about 5-8 years depending on use

could you fit a small direct unvented cylinder somewhere? will last longer

did look at that first but literally no room its in a small catering unit in the corner of a church for there coffee mornings etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to undersink water heater recommendations? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all! I'm in the process of fitting a replacement undersink water heater in my shed and, as advised in the instructions (yes, I know, what am I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My customer needs a new water heater/boiler - preferably electric. (Getting the gas pipe through to the desired location is a bit of a...
Replies
Views
Low hot water pressure Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone is able to shed some light on my situation before I have to call out the professionals...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've had one of these plumbed and wired (3KW) in to my mothers house in order to add hot water to a sink with cold tap only (ex council...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock