Search the forum,

Discuss Insufficient water pressure for Trition 30i - Instant water heater in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,

I've had one of these plumbed and wired (3KW) in to my mothers house in order to add hot water to a sink with cold tap only (ex council 60') only to be told that the available water (to the Triton 30i instant hot water heater) is coming via the main water tank not mains pressure as should have been specified. Purely my fault as not something I would be aware of an Electronics Eng. Evidently we need a mimimum of 1 bar for this unit to perate. We've got perhaps 0.4 bar. Known options apart from replumb mains pressure to the Toilet Cubicle include routeing mains pressure water via the loft using the existing pipework. A bit nervous of this as the house might be sold / rented... Question - Is there a budget priced instant water heater that will work directly on 0.4 bar or some device to add in line to operates. Triton offered no help to me other than mentioning Salamander Pumps. Seems like there should be a way to do this (obviously not this way!). Thanks in advance for any help.

Alan

Reply to Insufficient water pressure for Trition 30i - Instant water heater in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock