Discuss UK Total maintenance servicing contract - Anyone heard of them in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to update you all.

Spoke to them yesterday when they phoned.

Mentioned that paying up front for a referral contract service with a company I have never heard of was not acceptable to me and that i would be unable to go that way.

They were not confrontational or arsey which made a pleasant change.

I also mentioned that i was happy for both of us to trial run each other for say 20 - 30 jobs over the coming months to see how each other operated and build up a working relationship which they were receptive to but i will not be holding out or depending on that.

It would be good to have a contract like that but i would not be willing to get messed around or work for peanuts.

Thanks for your advice guys, it's always appreciated to get words of wisdom from others,

Andy

Just to update you all.

Spoke to them yesterday when they phoned.

Mentioned that paying up front for a referral contract service with a company I have never heard of was not acceptable to me and that i would be unable to go that way.

They were not confrontational or arsey which made a pleasant change.

I also mentioned that i was happy for both of us to trial run each other for say 20 - 30 jobs over the coming months to see how each other operated and build up a working relationship which they were receptive to but i will not be holding out or depending on that.

It would be good to have a contract like that but i would not be willing to get messed around or work for peanuts.

Thanks for your advice guys, it's always appreciated to get words of wisdom from others,

Andy

Ask them for propper addresses of jobs.

They haven't got any! Please don't be fooled by them or any other name they have been in the last 5 years.
It is a scam!

Ask them for propper addresses of jobs.

They haven't got any! Please don't be fooled by them or any other name they have been in the last 5 years.
It is a scam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to UK Total maintenance servicing contract - Anyone heard of them in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock