Discuss UK National Business Center (Heard of them? Scam?) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paulplumb

I get repeated calls from this outfit, about a dozen. In the past I have asked them not to call me as I do not want to share my information with them. I have asked them to remove me from their call list to no avail. They called again today, as I am not currently feeling my best they got a a few choice words thrown at them. They then persisted in being a pain in the neck and kept ringing me back. They of course received some more nicities for their trouble. Now I have googled this bunch and I can find no mention of The UK National Business Center. They seem to be making themselves sound official with their name. They request all your business details and I suspect they then sell them on or line you up to sell you something.

Any of you peepz had the same trouble. :mad:

I googled and found a few complaints about them. One way I used to deal with these types of phone calls was to ask them to hang on just a moment, the put the telephone down on the side and return to my newspaper/the piano/accounts/writing silly (oops sensible) messages on ukplumbersforums ....

After around a minute you hear some shouting from the phone which I found amusing!

what i do is tell them you are actually winding up the business as you are going into bankruptcy, you will find they will leave you allone for at least 6-12 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to UK National Business Center (Heard of them? Scam?) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock