Discuss Trianco 90 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nock hoy

Hi...I have had a second hand trianco 90 boiler installed ...I went to see boiler working with plumber all went well installing boiler...but since being commisioned...hot water is great but I have to continually switch boiler on it heat up radiators then seems to switch off ...after a while it switches back on ...this seems to be a forming pattern any advice apreciated...

pay the plumber to come and fix it, never install 2nd hand apart fm not complying with building regs it costs you more in the long term

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trianco 90 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a customers trianco burner that starts from cold ok for a few minutes (say 3minutes) then locks out then will not stay on. Boiler had not...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Si combi boiler, the analog clock has stopped and the On-Timer-Off switch only works on Timer setting...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Vokera 15 vhe boiler and all has been running well for the last 6 months since moving in up until a few weeks a go. Boiler throws up...
Replies
Views
Back