Discuss Tracer Gas - Drain or not? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank Chris. It is actually an oil combi. Firebird Enviromax.
The installer will now have a word with Firebird and hopefully they will agree to send an engineer out.

Hello again venton,

Thanks for your reply.

You have definitely gone beyond what almost any other Home owner would have arranged in trying to identify the Leak / loss of water from your Heating system.

I am sure that You / the Boiler Installer will communicate details of all of the `Tests` to the Boiler manufacturer.

Having been informed of the testing processes I feel that if it is still within the Warranty they should definitely send an Engineer to investigate the Heat Exchanger etc. for `weeping` when expansion occurs during the operation of the Burners.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tracer Gas - Drain or not? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler which was recently serviced just before Christmas. There has since been a constant but slow drip...
Replies
Views
Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi We have a vented oil-fired heating system with a coal fire back boiler, this is going to be changed to a sealed pressurized system tomorrow and...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock