Search the forum,
  • Thread starter lame plumber
  • Start date
  • Replies 17
  • Views 157
  • team

Discuss Top gear team almost kiiled by Argies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

Damm the Argies, they could have done all of TV land a big favour

Pity they didnt catch that James May & give him a haircut.
His hair really annoys me. Just doesn't suit an old guy. :smile:

Re, that number plate - pure coincidence, or Clarkson & his team at their work?

Pity they didnt catch that James May & give him a haircut.
His hair really annoys me. Just doesn't suit an old guy. :smile:

Re, that number plate - pure coincidence, or Clarkson & his team at their work?

Or great advertising for the new series that's about to start?

Or great advertising for the new series that's about to start?

True! As they say, - no such thing as bad publicity!
I think Top Gear got very boring with them doing same old thing - race across a large country in 3 sports cars, or second hand cars, or race against public transport, or pull a caravan etc, etc. Yawn!
I never forgive Clarkson for going into a car dealer to buy a brand new cheap car (don't know it's brand) & taking it across the road & smashing it to bits with a hammer. Not funny & a lot of people would have been glad of that car.

I like Top Gear..... But then I do have a simple sense of humour.

I love whoopee cushions too........

I like Top Gear, even the wife likes it.

The Argies just dont have a sense of humour.

only problem I have with top gear is the fact it ran out of ideas a long time back

Blackpool on the lash this Saturday. 9.30 meet up at Greggs and then pick up 2 sunday morning to come back. Might treat myself to a whoopee cushion for the day :)

I like the top gear specials.

Some episodes ok, depends who the star in the reasonably priced car is. The singer from Ac/DC was great, nice guy, rolling in money but just a simple person, really liked him.

I like the top gear specials.

Some episodes ok, depends who the star in the reasonably priced car is. The singer from Ac/DC was great, nice guy, rolling in money but just a simple person, really liked him.

That'll be Brian Johnson then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Top gear team almost kiiled by Argies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

When I turn on our CH there's a lot of noise from one specific part of the system - the pipes on the landing, and one radiator. It sounds like air, and the landing radiator needs bleeding regularly (about once a month), even though it isn't the highest point in the system. The two upright rads...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the radiators but still gave hot water to the shower and taps. Naturally we thought there was a fault with the boiler. We had already arranged a yearly...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm new on the forum, I'm a gas service and repair engineer rather than a plumber. I used to work for a big company, now self employed. I do some install work too but nothing too big as I work alone and to be honest I'm not quick enough at installation work and not experienced in...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A gardener/landscaping friend of mine is going to install an irrigation system in a customer's garden. He asked me to pop around and measure the pressures and flowrates...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I hope you are doing well. I have old un-pressurised heating system and I need to top up the water but I cannot locate the bloody valve. Where is it? Is it in the attic? I also have this valve with black screw on top. Should this be opened or closed? Thank you
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock