Discuss tool insurance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

michael c

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi guys i remembered a while ago seeing a thread with people saying their tool insurance didnt cover over night and and weekends. I've just read my insurance documents and cant find any time exclusions, Im with royal sun alliance and cost me £110 for £5000 tool cover. Just for if it helps any one.

Nice. I get mine with my pub lib, bit its only valid 9-5 weekdays...

i get mine with my van insurance mate but cant find any exclusions for times. Van insurance is with autonet but underwritten by chaucer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to tool insurance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, moved into a home a year ago with what is probably an old heating system. There is a gas boiler linking to radiator central heating, and a...
Replies
Views
D
hello! while saving up for a new plumbing and heating installation for my new one bedroom flat, i did a lot of research on different boilers and...
Replies
Views
Hi I have an Ideal Logic Heat 15 System boiler which was installed in my new build 7 years ago. Therefore the 7 year manufacturer warranty has...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Looking for your opinion on this please… Large house with Worcester 40CDi system boiler, UFH downstairs, 9 rads/towel warmers upstairs...
Replies
Views
I have a leak in my leasehold flat in a small council 4 storey block of flats – 8 flats in total. In the corner of the bathroom is a cupboard...
Replies
Views
Back