Discuss tool box!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got to agree with the blue toolbox.

TOOL BOX (BLUE) 20" C/W STORAGE TRAY

Its perfect for working on boilers/servicing. Its a decent size and pretty light so you shouldn't have many problems carrying it, unless you absolutely ram it.

Its nice and solid, so you can use it as a step, which comes in really handy.

The two trays have dividers which you can alter the position of, to suit your tools.

I think its used by a lot of big companies like British Gas, National Grid, etc.

I'd recommend it to anyone, I might even get myself another (one for servicing/repairs and installs).
Great bit of kit. Handy for standing on to reach the higher case screws or flue test point and sitting on to fill out paperwork.

£140 my arse as he said in royal family
My Ex bought me one. Best tool-bag there is! Solid, well made bit of kit. I worked with a guy who spends £40 a year replacing his cheaper tool-bag that eventually falls to bits. My veto has had about 2 years of daily use and still looks new.

Stopped using it day to day in favor of BG toolbox. (found this a bit handier) My brother noticed I was not using it, so decided to help himself for day to day service/repair.

I got myself a BG Toolbox for the heavier tools when installing. Doing servicing/breakdown I got myself a Parat case, looks good although a bit pricey but it should last longer than its predecessors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to tool box!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hiya - posting in this forum as I'm guessing this relates to my neighbour above's boiler, but I may be wrong so please say if so. Basically the...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
I am starting a large victorian renovation and it will involve, (amongst everything else) installation of an entirely new heating and plumbing...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock