Discuss Tool box for installs? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't have that crap!.........i'm a Makita boy..........through and through like a stick of rock.......apart from the 36v Bosch that is.

tbh bosch make great sds drills

+1 for the Raaco toolbox, love it, had mine since when i started on BG 12 years ago

I looked up the Raaco range of toolboxes, look good.

Raaco Professional Compact tool Boxes

Can be found for a lot less than quoted above and they're designed to take casters hence the pull handles. 50kg is more than enough.

[video=youtube;Ym4ZVk4-dZ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym4ZVk4-dZ0[/video]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tool box for installs? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock