Discuss Thought I had seen it all until today in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Just how many ways are there to seal a leaking flush cone? Never seen this way before until this morning. :eek:

Missing flush cone.jpg

Reply to Thought I had seen it all until today in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
I have a hot water slab leak which is found behind my bathroom vanity. We heard the noise for a week but never saw any water. Just today we saw...
Replies
Views
drpepper68
D
J
Morning all, My Vallient Ecotec Plus 831 is stored in the loft and is connected to Hive. It is coming on randomly at various times of the day, but...
Replies
Views
J Hughes
J
Hi I have recently bought a house which is 17 years old. There was a small leak from one of the radiators So I took the pipe off and drained the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm really here with the agenda of getting other peoples thoughts on charging deposits. To date I usually charge a third of my labour to...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock