Discuss That's not a landrover in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant be more than 10 mile away.

just asked missus for the tracks for xmas, second word she said was off!.

are they road legal with bigger arches?

not seen anywhere (apart fm the sand) a normal landie could have gone, and for a lot less cash:)

what is it you lots fixation with land rovers there.

there the ugliest 4 wheel drv money can buy and serve a purpose maybe 5 days a year when a little bit of snow falls.

** waits for nuke to hit target** :)

jules wait till you ring me in a few week - am stuck come pull me out - GIT

no vw for me mate.

just a fiat ducatto and peugeot 206 it'll do me fine.

never been stuck in the snow its all about the driving style.

they are so ugly

awwww bod dont be like that.
its not my fault you have no taste in cars. :)

you should have got an L200 they look far better.

prefer speed and looks over practicallity.

i can see it now first bit of snow and im gonna get stuck.

L200 wouldn't have one given they are pants or the on we had hired a few year back was and yea your going to get stuck am going to make sure of it

awwww bod dont be like that.
its not my fault you have no taste in cars. :)

you should have got an L200 they look far better.

prefer speed and looks over practicallity.

i can see it now first bit of snow and im gonna get stuck.

Must be great in Bradford where all the roads get gritted, you try going 5 miles down an Exmoor farm track in snow and ice in a pick up based 4x4, you may get to the bottom in one piece if your lucky, but unless you carry 6 tractor batteries in the back, youll be there till the thaw. I've seen plenty of pugs in the snow as well, driven by idiots into the nearest wall, not saying your one of them tho, however imho landies are ideal for what I do, pull large trailers, inc horsseboxes esp in muddy fields where the horses live and come rain and snow I can take me tools out the transporter and put them in the landy and get to the customer. Managed to achieve some xmas call outs 2 years ago at £250 a pot, all for frozen dondensates, 6 of them meant I took a few more days off once all the inlaws and relatives had poked off. That is why I like land rovers and as I pointed out having tracks is a waste of time, and you are right about driving style as the chelsea set dont realise that 4x4 doesnt mean you stop any faster on ice, hence why the roads to woolacome (london holiday homes) are carnage in the snow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to That's not a landrover in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have done pressure test for 2" high pressure pipe line by closing the pipe with rubber plugs at the ends. It was 3 bar and I kept it for 24...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock