Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Thank you in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo21

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
To who ever recommended jlt public liability. I've been with the co op fifteen years, there new policy restricts me from working in properties over three stories and has an excess of £2500.
jlt were £50 cheaper with £250 excess and no stupid restrictions.
The co op can do one!

To who ever recommended jlt public liability. I've been with the co op fifteen years, there new policy restricts me from working in properties over three stories and has an excess of £2500.
jlt were £50 cheaper with £250 excess and no stupid restrictions.
The co op can do one!

How did they compare with Corgi Direct?

Insurance companies are a rip off, home insurance wouldn't cover me when i was checking about making a claim for my upstairs neighbor flooding my bathroom :(

Insurance companies are a rip off, home insurance wouldn't cover me when i was checking about making a claim for my upstairs neighbor flooding my bathroom :(

Its all about the small print. The thing with public liability is, if you don't get it right you can lose everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thank you in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am a reluctant LL of a single property, with a boiler on the second floor that needed an internally fitted flue terminal due to height...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I moved into a new build three bedroom, two bathroom bungalow about 2.5 years ago. Ever since we moved in there has been an issue...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've looked through old threads on similar questions, however i was hoping for advice regarding our house project. When i've read threads...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock