Search the forum,

Discuss Hi, thank you for allowing me to join, a bit of background.... in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

I am a reluctant LL of a single property, with a boiler on the second floor that needed an internally fitted flue terminal due to height restrictions, the internal exposed horizontal flue run is 4m with two 90 degree bends totalling just under 6m, I now know more about flue installations than I ever thought possible!
I am on here because you lot share your knowledge, you give your honest opinions, jointly have loads of experience, happy to help and sometimes have a laugh - thank you for all of it.
I have posted some queries and I would really be very grateful to benefit from your thoughts. I am new to this so, please excuse me if I have not done something right, but I could do with some help so that I can try to make sense of the situation that has occurred. Cheers

Last edited:

Reply to Hi, thank you for allowing me to join, a bit of background.... in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

E
Hi all, Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but I can't find an answer to my questions. I have a back boiler and gas fire which h has been serviced regularly over the years by different engineers with no issues. Last time , the guy wanted to condem it due to not being compliant with...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just noticed a damp patch around where my boiler flue exits through to outside wall along with a rusty colour around the collar of the flue bend. I’ve checked the external wall & there’s no water coming in from outside but the flue terminal also has a rusty colour. My regular boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, Another thought... The new Ideal Logic Max boiler did not meet the requirements of the job. However during this installation process, the installer realised the problem. Can you tell me, whether the boiler could be un-installed, taken down from the wall (although some of the gas...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm a (somewhat, I hope...) competent DIYer and just want to get some advice if my suspicion on a problem we're having is correct. We had a Megaflo and boiler professionally installed as part of a renovation a couple of years ago. I will add all of the pipework was done by this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock