Search the forum,

Discuss TDS meter ....whats the best one to buy? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_d_o_t

Gas Engineer
Hi Guys

Been doing quite a lot of power flushing and the cheep nasty TDS meter i got is bobbins!
so going to buy a decent one, can anyone reccomend a good decent TDS meter?

and if there is a TDS with PH combined?

any help appreciated!......

Many Thanks

Nick

i use a turbidity tube mainly.

a hanna tds when i need an actual figure to put down.

uploadfromtaptalk1441824055673.jpg

As above I use the Hanna ones. Had from the bay for fair bit less than list. pH and TDS. Been great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to TDS meter ....whats the best one to buy? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Solar thermal not so big these days but a couple of Q for anyone who still works in it. Background. I'm an Electrician not a plumber.. I've been maintaining my otherwise excellent solar thermal (Original install MCS by Others), for the last ~ 18 years, over which time I've needed to clean...
Replies
Views
Hi all - Our toilet has got very difficult to flush. A couple of very quick goes on the handle will do it sometimes, but not others! So we are considering replacing the innards ourselves. I suppose the first question is: is that sensible? ;) Assuming it is, we have looked on various online...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just noticed a damp patch around where my boiler flue exits through to outside wall along with a rusty colour around the collar of the flue bend. I’ve checked the external wall & there’s no water coming in from outside but the flue terminal also has a rusty colour. My regular boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am just about to move into a new build property. I took the water meter readings and they read 000000,620 I had a look around the property like you do and used the toilet. When I flushed it the water kept trickling into the toilet and not into the cistern. The cistern is built...
Replies
Views
Sorry I have sort of asked this before, tried professionals but not great 1st experience hence DIY attempt attempt again. 2 completely cold rad's, another one get pretty warm, flow pipe hot, return v.luke warm. (Both rad's I have manually flushed really well) Hot water works fine, boiler return...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock