Discuss taking the proverbial in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom HL have become too big too fast unfortunately, they don't even deal wit WB sale managers anymore, they liaise direct with Steve Lister the sales director, they buy too many boilers sadly so they get red carpet treatment and 10 year warranty.

Thing is WB have consumer confidence its all i fit as the customer ask for them

Richie, unless you are WB accredited they will target your customers, could be worth a call or an email to see if they will agree to stop passing your registrations on.

Deffo.... I tried to get on there accredited installers list yesterday. There rep for the Southampton area basically told me to do one even though i installed four of there boilers last month. Apparently they have too many guys in this area.
But being his first question was how many do you think youd fit in a year. kinda feel that it was more "go away little man"

Last edited by a moderator:
stop putting them in an use another brand, then you wont lose customers and wb will eventually see sense when sales drop off. I had a chat with their rep sometime back, he didnt like my comments about his firm and their products, but I wasnt looking for any favours from him either. eventually they will learn it takes years to build a good reputation and 5 minutes to lose it.

Yeah, true.

WB have cornered the market in this country, I don't know about abroad. It's 90% of what I fit unfortunetely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to taking the proverbial in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock