Discuss Tado Thermostats in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

village idiot

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Anyone fitted one?
I'm fitting two next week to the new Greenstar i Combi. Wanted to fit the Salus it500 but their technical claim it's not compatible to the WBi new boilers?

They're O.K but you need an extension kit if you want it to work wirelessly.

I would favour the Nest for a simple install. Tado can do hot water cylinder which is where it beats the nest.

Evohome does everything but is costly for a basic install.

Are you replacing a wired one for the other one then? Use the existing cable ?

Current boiler is in kitchen, but flue exits about 30mm from openable window? Potterton boiler about 18 years old. They want it converted to Combi as per their old house. Will see if there is a possibility to run wire to old room stat (assuming there is one). I bought the extension kit just in case. The old boy seems to have done a lot of his own work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tado Thermostats in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock