Search the forum,

Discuss TA badge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

villa_tom

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
With all the goings on with the forum tonight, which if I'm honest I don't agree with.

I have asked Mr.doberman to take my TA tag away from me as I don't want any users on the forum to think I may have in any way have anything to do with tonight's goings on.

At the request of admin, I have been asked to post this in the main forum (which I totally understand)

no member of admin has asked me to step down because of my views, I have done this all off my own back as its what I feel is the right thing to do.

Mr Doberman had been very helpful in helping me with this and respects my decision.

Thanks alot

tom

I respect your decision, I dont agree with it but at your request so be it. Always there for you should you change your mind.

To many rash decisions being mad lets relax and have a kit kat
Sleep on it mate it you feel same tomorrow then fine

i also dont agree with your decision tom you are a excellent contributor to this forum,we will act on your orders but i feel people should know your a TA have proven yourself,time and time again and we are all here for you if you need to talk

I'm sorry that you feel you need to do that Tom but fully respect your decision.

As with Simon it's always there for you to take back should you want it.

i also dont agree with your decision tom you are a excellent contributor to this forum,we will act on your orders but i feel people should know your a TA have proven yourself,time and time again and we are all here for you if you need to talk

I don't need to talk mate but thanks for the offer.

I didn't like whats gone on tonight and I just didnt want anyone thinking TAs could have any part in it. I know most people know TAs have no moderator powers, but if one person thought I could have anything to do with any decision made, then that's one too many for my liking.

Thanks

tom

I don't need to talk mate but thanks for the offer.

I didn't like whats gone on tonight and I just didnt want anyone thinking TAs could have any part in it. I know most people know TAs have no moderator powers, but if one person thought I could have anything to do with any decision made, then that's one too many for my liking.

Thanks

tom
ok mate but the offer stands none the less

I saw that inferred as well.

I saw it somewhere too and can't remember where :)

either way I'd prefer not to have it now. Like you said in a different thread, a green badge doesn't affect what I post so I feel better not having it to be honest

I've read this thread and still don't know what's happened, maybe I'll find out as I catch up on the latest posts but if you're out VT I'd ask you to reconsider because this place needs members like yourself. I've come to know you as a respected TA and would like to see you come back.

I'll try and catch up with what's happened (if it's in the public forums) and try to understand your decision buy if it's just down to a bad day I hope you re-think your position here.

Keith.

the TA members have no moderating powers at all, its main idea is your a proven member of the forum who generally has good knowledge and has greatly contributed to the forum over a decent period of time.

Sorry to hear about you dropping the TA status Tom. Seems to be more of an issue of understanding of roles than anything else. :(

the TA members have no moderating powers at all, its main idea is your a proven member of the forum who generally has good knowledge and has greatly contributed to the forum over a decent period of time.

Sorry to hear about you dropping the TA status Tom. Seems to be more of an issue of understanding of roles than anything else. :(

I never misunderstood my role mate. I knew that it never involved any extra input or decision making and I was more than happy with it, its what other users may think that has the potential to bother me.

You look better Tom without the green badge by your name.

one of us, one of us, one of us. :)

No one would think you had anything to do with the goings on, I can see why you done it though.

You look better Tom without the green badge by your name.

one of us, one of us, one of us. :)

No one would think you had anything to do with the goings on, I can see why you done it though.

You're only borrowing him!...

I never misunderstood my role mate. I knew that it never involved any extra input or decision making and I was more than happy with it, its what other users may think that has the potential to bother me.

sorry tom i should have been clear, i ment that others may not seem to understand the role and the difference. I think the more greens the less it will look that way so hopefully as the numbers grow it will better understood??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to TA badge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
B
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper end of DIY and I've a couple of house renovations under my belt (my own homes) I am retired but do volunteer handyman jobs for the elderly. Not...
Replies
Views
B
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and pebbles!) We saw that the pipe that takes water down the gutter was visibly full to the top. He said he will return with a coil to push through...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler pump menu for either 70% or 100%, so, is the pump set at either one of two fixed speed percentages or does the pump actually vary speed, (modulate)...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock