Discuss system wiring in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destroyer2813

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Evening chaps got to add a unvented to a ecotec 831 tomorrow so basically running it as a system boiler and just leave the utility sink off the boiler , will freely admit to not being all up on wiring what's the crack with wiring it in all valves etc are gonna be next to the boiler cheers

Download the Honeywell wiring guide. I printed them all out and there in my glove compartment in the van

As said, just S plan it and don't forget to add ABV before the 2 ports, Learn the sequence for it, i.e programmer-stat-2port etc then you wont need diagrams.

If its the newer ecotec then the switch live for the heating and HW will go back to the purple block labelled RT.

Well obviously putting in valves bypass etc next to boiler as said, cheers tolly was just the wiring in the boiler was unsure of , the boiler itself is about 7 years old if that makes a difference cheers

Well obviously putting in valves bypass etc next to boiler as said, cheers tolly was just the wiring in the boiler was unsure of , the boiler itself is about 7 years old if that makes a difference cheers

It wont have a block labelled RT then, from memory its labelled 3 and 4. 3 is live supply and 4 is switch live to fire.

I may be wrong though

Im not that familiar with the valiant wiring. But all you need is a live, neutral and earth feed out to the wiring centre and then a switch love back from the zone valves. The switch live will go to where the existing room thermostat wires into the boiler.

The orange and grey wires on a 2 port valve are volt free through the microswitch just so you know for future reference.

The orange and grey wires on a 2 port valve are volt free through the microswitch just so you know for future reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to system wiring in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
Hi, i've got a job with a Vaillant Ecotec 630 system boiler, and i don't know the full history but the house has definitely been extended...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
A
Previously had a WB Greenstar R28 HE System boiler with 4 pipes and vented (gravity fed) cylinder. No valves or pumps outside of the boiler...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
A (if) CH system has a very high head loss due to improperly sized pipework and long runs and possibly partially blocked pipes and requires a UPS2...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock