Search the forum,

Discuss System design question. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All,
My name is Mariusz. Im new to the forum and I can see already that I found a place for me. I'm working on a project bigger than I ever had and I'm planning my boiler room.

I have 3 storage house where first and second floor has 108m2 and loft around 60m2, where all will be UFH where manifolds have own pumps. I do also have there 7 bathrooms.
System also requires 7 towel rads and about 5 other rads.

I'm planning to install 2 Vaillant 630 system boilers and two 300 leters cylinders as well as low loss header where I was advice by Vaillant that WH40 is right for my two boilers.

Im looking for some information where I can taught myself and be able to calculate certain bits but it looks very complicated.
For example to size low loss header I would need to flow volume which I don't know how to figure out. I also would like to calculate my secondary pump where I think I'll need one.

Thanks for any advice

I may have to but I do like to understand things myself. I'm not asking for ready info but for resources I could start to teach myself.
Thanks

7 bathrooms and only 5 other rads ??????????

sounds like a standard house

Fun my arse.

You're not going to pick up what you need in a few hours of looking at a book or on the internet.

Time to employ a consultant or design engineer and work with them.

Fun my arse.

You're not going to pick up what you need in a few hours of looking at a book or on the internet.

Time to employ a consultant or design engineer and work with them.

Esp with 7 bathrooms

Small hotel :D

Reply to System design question. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am looking to replace my existing Vaillant heat-only boiler with a new Vaillant ecotec plus 630 system boiler (30kW). I have a megaflo hot-water cylinder, a central heating system (serving 21 radiators) and an orangery built last year (6m x 4m) with underfloor heating. Through running some...
Replies
Views
Hi All...thx for the help in advance. I have recently installed a wood burner with back boiler heating system. Set up with gravity rad and header tank in loft. I have a recirculation pump installed that I have connected to the rad system that I turn on and off manually. I wanted to know how...
Replies
Views
We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are about to upgrade the upstairs bathroom and are considering installing a shower bath. My concern is that although there is more than sufficient...
Replies
Views
I recently had a new 2023 Vaillant ecoTec plus 630 (30kW) system boiler installed along with a Low Loss Header (LLH) in my house. I have 21 rads in the house and a room with UFH. The LLH was introduced as I was finding (before the LLH was fitted) that my old boiler (Vaillant heat-only boiler)...
Replies
Views
We have a three zone heating system plus water cylinder (OSO Super S 250L) on an Valliant EcoTec 637. Two CH zones and a UFH zone. Boiler is rarely at maximum power rating, even at full tilt. The UFH zone has it's own pump and the other two zones (three storey house) are just pumped from the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock