Search the forum,

Discuss Wood Burner back boiler with gravity rad system. in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All...thx for the help in advance.

I have recently installed a wood burner with back boiler heating system. Set up with gravity rad and header tank in loft.

I have a recirculation pump installed that I have connected to the rad system that I turn on and off manually.

I wanted to know how and what i need to install a thermocouple attached to the copper pipe that activates the pump when it gets to the set temperature and turns it off when it goes below this.

How does it connect to the pump, what do I need to have for this to work.

Many thanks Brian

Reply to Wood Burner back boiler with gravity rad system. in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock