Discuss Storage combi boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Yes. Once the store if fully up to temp and you open a hot tap, it mixers on the way out to the desired temp. Once cold it shifts to combi mode. You will probably notice a slight drop in flow when this happens. Nothing will ever replace the flow of an unvented though.

Reply to Storage combi boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Do gas fired storage combi boilers store the water at high temperatures like say 75C? and if so do they have a internal TMV?. when the storage...
Replies
Views
Home owner looking for some advice pls. We have a megaflow system which we are considering removing as the tank takes up a lot of space and we...
Replies
Views
Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler...
Replies
Views
M
I am currently in the middle of a complete rennovation of my house and need some advice on what kind of boiler to get. The house will have 4...
Replies
Views
Hi I am new to this forum so forgive me if I add this to the wrong place. I have purchased a 2 storeys property which will be converted to an...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock