Discuss Stick a dust sheet over ur van on these frosty mornings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cookey

Saves me fuel warming up the windscreen and getting out of bed later knowing there's no frost or snow on the van. Straight to work.

Saves me fuel warming up the windscreen and getting out of bed later knowing there's no frost or snow on the van. Straight to work.

Just send the wife out 15 mins before you go out ,shame to misuse a good dust sheet :13:

I am from cwmbran but never been back since I was 8 mothns old but still have a lot family their I thought it was a decent place down south.
Rhadar is my only trip for a jaunt on the bike in the cold

no point. i've had 3 jobs in 2 weeks. it can frost all it likes, i'll be in bed.

my car has a handy feature,its a rover 75 diesel it has something called a fbh(fuel burning heater) its basically a minture oil boiler but it can be programmed to come on a certain time in the morning it clears the screen and the cab is hot before you get in

I've used a similar thing. It's called a fan heater plugged into an extension lead running from a plug in timer in the garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stick a dust sheet over ur van on these frosty mornings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a customers trianco burner that starts from cold ok for a few minutes (say 3minutes) then locks out then will not stay on. Boiler had not...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My boiler was kind of new & installed last year July, I know there's build-in frost protection. Also, there's an old external frost...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am involved in a local charity which is fundraising to restore a local pub into a community hub (and also a pub). The pub which is The Hop...
Replies
Views
Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock