Search the forum,

Discuss Free Materials Wanted in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I am involved in a local charity which is fundraising to restore a local pub into a community hub (and also a pub). The pub which is The Hop Pole in Limpley Stoke is in the middle of the village and it's been closed for about 4 years but the local community have raised enough money to buy it from the brewery thereby saving it from being converted into housing. It is in very poor condition and needs complete refurbishment.

The community is now in the process of raising funds for the restoration and re-opening of the pub. A lot of the internal work will be carried out by volunteers and to save even more money it has been suggested that we reach out to anyone who will listen to try and get free stuff from them.

So is there anyone out there in the near vicinity who has any copper/plastic pipe, pipe fittings, new sanitary ware & taps, kitchen equipment, kitchen sink & taps, toilets, urinals etc. etc. that they would be willing to give us?

If you're local e.g. Bath/Bristol etc I am happy to come over and pick the stuff up.

Thanks a lot, please let me know.

Reply to Free Materials Wanted in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I live in a converted Victorian pub, and our kitchen and downstairs bathroom are at basement level. Behind the downstairs toilet there’s a (Broysan?) Planus macerator that handles the waste from the toilet, bathroom sink, shower (which is raised), kitchen sink, dishwasher and washing machine...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have been on the phone to the Gas Safe Register, who have pointed me a bit in the right direction looking for certain information. I am in a situation where I have had a water pipe burst under a solid concrete and tile floor. The gas and water pipes were laid right next to each other in...
Replies
Views
Hi. Apologies if this seems like an essay. The short question is where do you lot work from? Do you have largish houses, or do you work from a unit somewhere, or do you live in and work from old two up and two downs? The longer read: After some thinking during a few days camping in the...
Replies
Views
W
We're a Manchester based family-run company currently in a decent expansion phase. Our main aim at the moment is to find another member of our team to help us with our current and expanding workload. None of us are Gas Safe, so with you on board you will be the only one doing gas work. - Boiler...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock