Search the forum,

Discuss Stanley Fatmax open tote in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
I needed another one, in B&Q £27.

Online click pay & collect £20!

I like the bucket shape one. I've had it for 7 years and it is so manky that now and then I consider getting a new one but actually it's a point of pride I think..

There's no chance it's breaking any time soon. It's built like a tank.

I like the bucket shape one. I've had it for 7 years and it is so manky that now and then I consider getting a new one but actually it's a point of pride I think..

There's no chance it's breaking any time soon. It's built like a tank.

I have the same keep my flux, paste solder and blow lamp in it

I carry all these around with me in my tool bag, even to change a tap washer...
20160126_210746.jpg

Last edited:
I know what your problem is, - You just think life will be so easy if you just buy another fancy drill that you next see? Happens to me, - bit like women and handbags.
To cure your problem, just don't go near tool shops and never look towards the electrical tool shelf in any merchants. Or take your wife with you always.

I know what your problem is, - You just think life will be so easy if you just buy another fancy drill that you next see? Happens to me, - bit like women and handbags.
To cure your problem, just don't go near tool shops and never look towards the electrical tool shelf in any merchants. Or take your wife with you always.

I can be trusted not to buy a drill everytime I leave the house, its the blasted internet and the price of batteries that leads me to justify myself that buying the whole kit is cheaper than buying two batteries.

I can be trusted not to buy a drill everytime I leave the house, its the blasted internet and the price of batteries that leads me to justify myself that buying the whole kit is cheaper than buying two batteries.

That's clever marketing for you!
You look at a couple of batteries for £150 and decide you need to spend £300 to buy whole kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stanley Fatmax open tote in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few seconds! Can anyone tell me what is causing this? And how to cure?
Replies
Views
S
I have a brand new, unboxed shower/wet room screen from KRION purchased from Porcelanosa UK. It is the Attica 1 model, as shown in the attached picture from their catalogue. Like on this image ->...
Replies
Views
Sebastian T
S
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was prosecuted after Hereford Trading Standards Team found that he was falsely claiming to be on the Gas Safe Register when he was not, putting members of the...
Replies
Views
I have done pressure test for 2" high pressure pipe line by closing the pipe with rubber plugs at the ends. It was 3 bar and I kept it for 24 hours. Its shows a pressure drop of 0.5 bar. The pipe line is fully exposed and I couldn't find any leak on them. What might be the problem. If somebody...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock