Discuss Standard efficiency boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

d.roche

hey guys im new... think this site is fantastic.... im in ireland and am looking for some details of typical readings for SE boilers on flue gas analysis... co2, co, and ratio etc

[DLMURL]http://www.jacktroop.co.uk/corgistuff/corgi%20tech%20bulletin/TB%20170%20British%20Standard%20_BS_%207967.pdf[/DLMURL]

Try this link, very useful information, thanks to CORGI.

Last edited by a moderator:
get hold of corgis using portable flue gas analysers ,it will explain more but this will just give overall ratio so it must be under 0.0010 typically on se combis 23-24kw would give a correct reading between 0.0003 and 0.0005 30 kw will give between 0.0005 and 0.0007 but take a reading first,then carry out a service as all se appliances require then take a second reading they must be going to full rate a typical high reading would be gas pressures to high or before the service dirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Standard efficiency boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, Just looking for a bit of advice really. last week we had our carbon monoxide alarm go off upstairs. We have 2 alarms in the house...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
hi, I am after some advice, I recently fitted a new gas valve to a vaillant ecotec earlier. the boiler was fitted in 2015 and has been serviced...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, looking for some advice on servicing as im a bit behind and tend to take a more holistic approach to it (although im sure thats not...
Replies
Views
Most efficient way to heat water in tank using ideal logic boiler? Hi guys I have a water tank as pictured in my profile with an ideal logic...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock