Search the forum,

Discuss Stair rods in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millsy 82

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Any body use them? Are they any good?

I hate dust sheets on stairs I think it's a death trap just wondered of these really do hold them in place

They are awesome bought at plumb centre use all the time

I have some but don't use them, there in the garage.

They work well if you can be bothered to use them, they are useful if you fit them in numbers across doorways to keep the over friendly customers out.

I got these runners with a foam on the back which sticks by static to stairs. Just imagine one of those rods comes free and your carrying an e type down stairs. Ouch!

Had them, work better than just dust sheets but now buy stroll on a roll.

Is that the sticky plastic? Does it take long to roll that out? I'm just thinking it will be nice and quick to put a dust sheet down and put those down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stair rods in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I just moved into a new house and it has a Glow Worm Compact 24c combi boiler and a ESI ESRTP4RF+ programmable room thermostat and I am wondering if it's worth turning on the optimum start and stop features? There is also something called TPI (chronoproportional control) but I'm not sure how...
Replies
Views
Hoping for some advice as I seem to be hitting a brick wall. Moved into a house last year, radiators down strairs (4 of them) never really got warm, replaced the combi boiler this year as it was loud and leaking (its in the loft which has been converted into a room). Since turning the heating...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, hoping someone can help with a problem that's been perplexing me since just before Christmas..... I have a wet underfloor heating system installed in 2003 and manufactured by Underfloor Direct in NI - Now out of business. It's one of their triple tube systems and hasn't given me much...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I run my own firm and always struggle to find good dust sheets like the British Gas ones. Heavy cotton in a colour other than cream with company logo at a decent price is all I’m after!! So I’ve decided to source and make my own version and just wanted to get a idea if people would be...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built downstairs shower room. Recently he had this downstairs shower room re-fitted/decorated. Quite a simple set up consisting of a sink, toilet and shower...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock