Discuss Stair rods in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had them, work better than just dust sheets but now buy stroll on a roll.

Is that the sticky plastic? Does it take long to roll that out? I'm just thinking it will be nice and quick to put a dust sheet down and put those down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stair rods in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I just moved into a new house and it has a Glow Worm Compact 24c combi boiler and a ESI ESRTP4RF+ programmable room thermostat and I am...
Replies
Views
I'm remodeling our master bath. We have two 30 inch vanities with a 24 inch open space between them. Drain pipes go down into the basement of...
Replies
Views
Hoping for some advice as I seem to be hitting a brick wall. Moved into a house last year, radiators down strairs (4 of them) never really got...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, hoping someone can help with a problem that's been perplexing me since just before Christmas..... I have a wet underfloor heating system...
Replies
Views
Do you recognise this shower drain rubber seal? I have searched the web and common plumbing spares suppliers but I cannot find which it is. It...
Replies
Views
Back