Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Spirotech Magnabooster 3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hayjay

I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts or fitted a Spirotrap mp3.
Thanks.

I like the MB3 with the black magnetic sheath. Seem to catch quite a bit. The old Spirotechs were carp though

They always look like you need a pair of 36" stilsons to undo them!

I'm with Aquazone on this. I much prefer the new one. It actually looks like it does something.

I prefer the others as people can see what it catches. Btw the magnet will fall off 1st time someone bumps it.

To be fair that does happen on the old ones. But the Spirotech rep said they have made the magnet stronger. But only time will tell.

To be fair that does happen on the old ones. But the Spirotech rep said they have made the magnet stronger. But only time will tell.

I doubt it very much.
Why don't they make some kind of clip that holds the bloody thing on! Good materials but bad half thought out add on to the design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Spirotech Magnabooster 3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Just had a new Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Ri fitted with the magnetic filter. When the system is running the boiler is so quiet but there is a...
Replies
Views
Gents, It finally happened. A developer has asked for a price for the entire house to be fitted in copper with press fitting...... Does anyone...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, Just a quick one, ive recently been asked to fit a new fire in a property, there was one in previously but was removed simply...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I want to remove the Brizo Faucet Handle ModelHL5332 to change the valve pine. There is a small leak. The handle has no screw. I wonder...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock