Discuss Some people just don't think! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fitted this boiler and come back after a year to it boxed in like this

Attachments

• photo0196.jpg
    photo0196.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 87
  • photo0197.jpg
    photo0197.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 83
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Some people just don't think! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My daughter bought her first home and was hoping to convert to gas but its not available in the area, so thinking a boiler upgrade is the better...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a little problem or a question if all you experienced people can put me straight please? I am just a bit surprised - I had a call out...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by...
Replies
Views
Evening All, Been having on and off issues with a Greenstar CDI classic Combi were the hot water is not heating up but only intermittently. Some...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Looking for some advice. My mother recently had her boiler changed but in the process the water had to be turned on and off as you would...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock