Discuss solder snots on pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bar looking unsightly are solder snots ruining down the pipe from the above fitting a problem. Guy I work with does this. Looks bad but is on a first fix so underfloor pipework that will never be seen.

simple get a file 5 seconds and done

Thanks its the fittings were the joint is horizontal he is feeding the solder in to ends up all down the pipe with no attempt to brush off.etc

Probably loading the fittings a bit if they're not going to be accessible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to solder snots on pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with...
Replies
Views
Hi all We noticed water suddenly backing up through the pipe for the dishwasher drainage pipe yesterday - first time this has happened. When I...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm Birmingham Area Initial problem Burst pipe underground in bathroom, concrete. Have had this dug up...
Replies
Views
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing...
Replies
Views
Back