Discuss Small hot water cylinder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

duras28

Hi I have a bedist flat which currently has a small Heatwell hot water cylinder which services the kitchen sink and a shower. It is housed in an underneath corner kitchen cupbaord adjacent to the sink. There is a drip from the mains pressure valve and a heating engineer told me that he couldn't work on it as it no longer meets regulations. The tank is working but he says I'll need to put an electric shower in and a water heater, v expensive. So my question is, is there a direct replacement for a kitchen cupboard tank and if not what are my options. The kitchen is tiny and there is not enough wall space for anything wall mounted.

Thanks

hi would suggest an electric multipoint water heater if you have no gas.
you will get constant hot water for shower and at your sink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Small hot water cylinder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock