Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss shower tray in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

samtheplumber

i have found that all merchants only stock shower trays 760mmx760mm minimum size. but it is to replace an old rectangular sized one that was 700mmx1000mm and this size cannot be found anywhere! does anyone know of anywhere you can get a tray specially made to fit or an old school merchants that can get hold of things like this? cheers :)

Think you should maybe be looking at 760*1000 shower trays

You can lose some in wall if required and width will be more acceptable,700 bit to small in my opinion,especially in this case ,with 1000 width/depth
:)

Think you should maybe be looking at 760*1000 shower trays

You can lose some in wall if required and width will be more acceptable,700 bit to small in my opinion,especially in this case ,with 1000 width/depth
:)

yes i thought that but then 60mm will have to go in the wall making it hard to get a enclosure to fit??

Well you could just fit a 700 by 1000 shower enclosure

However looking there are quite a few 1000*700 shower tray suppliers

eg

Buy - MX 1000mm x 700mm Florence Large Rectangular Shower Tray

plastic one with legs on e bay for £23,he has 5 !!

but still say 700 is to narrow ,if you can squeeze in an extra 40 mm or so can make a big difference in the comfort of use and improved appearance

imho

Last edited by a moderator:
cheers mate i will look into that, are you sure i will be able to get an enclosure to fit if end up using a 760mm tray if i have to put 60mm in the wall?

Well if you put 60mm in wall,you have 700mm left,so normal 700mm*1000mm will fit as in its tolerance

showerlux do one as do most manufactorers

[DLMURL="http://www.wdbathrooms.co.uk/acatalog/Aquasata_700mm_x_1000mm_Bifold_Shower_Enclosure.html"]Aquasata 700mm x 1000mm Bifold Shower Enclosure[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to shower tray in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock