Discuss Shower Riser Kit - Use On Different Manufacturer’s Tray? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

I am just about to invest in a Merlyn MStone tray and need it to go on a riser kit. I already have a good quality kit for a Just Trays tray (same size / style) though and wonder if i will be able to use it?Don’t fancy spending another £90 on a kit if I can avoid it, when they were all fairly similar in design!

The bit I am concerned about is that the legs won’t slot into the underside of the tray as they will undoubtedly be different diameters to those for the kit designed for this tray. I don’t know whether these kits generally screw into the tray and therefore I think that the only thing sticking the legs to the tray will be the double sided sticky pads!? Will this work and be stable enough?

I will spend the money if I have to as it is obviously important that the tray is very stable. It’ll just stick in my throat a bit though as these things are extortionately priced! What do you think?

Reply to Shower Riser Kit - Use On Different Manufacturer’s Tray? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just looking for some advice as seen a few different things online. I'm installing a shower tray in our bathroom but this one has a square...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, I’ve just noted this dent in my shower tray. I think it’s stone resin I’m not too concerned about the aesthetic but worried it may cause...
Replies
Views
Im coming up with mixed information on how to correctly fit my shower tray. Its a steel framed, acrylic capped shower tray from crosswater like...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock