Search the forum,

Discuss Repairing stone resin shower tray in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

A

Azrim91

Hi all,

I’ve just noted this dent in my shower tray. I think it’s stone resin I’m not too concerned about the aesthetic but worried it may cause a leak and go onto the ceiling on the ground floor (as the shower is on the 1st floor)

I know there are loads of repair kits out there and I’m willing to give it a go. My only concern is the dent has caused abit of the plastic white top bit to stick out. So would I need to sand the acrylic first to make it flush with the rest of the tray before filling? I’m worried I may sand and sand through the whole depth of the white bit of the shower tray. Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to Repairing stone resin shower tray in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock