Discuss Shower recommendations for exposed pipework in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I need to fit a thermostatic mixer shower (replacing electric) in an existing bathroom.
This means the pipes will need to drop down from the loft in chrome.
Any recommendations for a nice shower that doesn’t need the stand off kit?

Mira excel but expensive tbh I would fit the surface brackets

A4D61417-1C98-4D1C-8DBC-62B5E7C1619E.jpeg

A pair of these with nice chrome pipe, then you can fit any bar valve - Mira coda pro for gravity
[automerge]1598471417[/automerge]
Mira mini duo you can rotate the elbows for surface falling pipework. That might be neater.

Reply to Shower recommendations for exposed pipework in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone. I'm installing a walk in shower, opening into shower will be on right, mixer value on right, but shower head and drain on left. The...
Replies
Views
Hi All Just looking for some advice on which Exposed Thermostatic Mixer Shower (Bar Shower) would go well with the Shower Pump i'm getting...
Replies
Views
Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm Birmingham Area Initial problem Burst pipe underground in bathroom, concrete. Have had this dug up...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Back