Discuss Setting up a shock arrestor pre charge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

S

Sharp Point

Ayup guys n gals, as title says. I’ve never had to fit one purely for water knock before, only on combi boiler installs.

Thanks in advance

.2 under water pressure

I thought it’d have to be below standing, but wasn’t 100% sure. And for double cheekiness, can you explain the theory of being 0.2 below? I can grasp that if it was above the standing pressure, the inertia of the water wouldn’t do ought against a hard membrane of pressure.... but like hitting a concrete wall.

Tap opens pressure reduces tap shuts fast pressure increases and expansion vessel expands etc

Reply to Setting up a shock arrestor pre charge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m having a gas cooker pipe capped off. The GS registered plumber/ fitter, has told me that to do this, he’ll also have to service the combi...
Replies
Views
Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I have been a plumber for 3 years now, I haven't come across many issues with water hammer so I'm not to sure what to do. it happens...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an OSO Direct 210 hit water cylinder installed in my home, with 2 switches (on/off; and boost). The boiler is for hot water only...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock